POL49: Body Image
How do you feel about your beautiful body? Having a positive body image is not so easy sometimes. Join the Dragonfly and SwampApe as they explore their own negative body image issues, talk about how they work through it and what feelings were brought up in relation to their recent intimate photo shoot. Enjoy!
Body Image- One’s attitudes and feelings about one’s own body and appearance, the way you see yourself and imagine how you look.
Affirmations- are statements that you make in an attempt to change your unconscious thought process and reasoning.
Just a few affirmations you can include into your daily life for a more positive body image:
- I am strong. I am beautiful. I am enough.
- I am a sexy beast.
- Work out cause you love your body not because you hate it.
- Happiness is beautiful.
- Have pride in how far you have come. Have faith in how far you can go.
- I am my own brand of sexy.
- You don’t have to like everything about yourself to love yourself.
- Progress not perfection.
- Don’t let your mind bully your body.
- I am perfect, whole, and complete just the way I am.
- I love and respect myself.
- I am blessed to be aging. The only alternative to aging is death.
- I choose health and healing over diets and punishing myself.
- Thighs, thank you for carrying me. Belly, thank you for holding in all my organs and helping me digest. Skin, thank you for shielding and protecting me.
- My nose gives me the ability to breathe. Breath gives me the ability to be an amazingly grounded, solid person
- Life doesn’t start 10 pounds from now, it’s already started. I can make the choice to include myself in it.
Spreading our Love Legs:
*THANK YOU to all my new listeners, followers on social media, everyone who has signed up for the newsletter and the wonderful 5⭐️*Reviews on iTunes*
Twitter-Thank you for sharing and the favorites on our post!
Facebook– We would love the love on FB!
Instagram– Thank you for showing us the photo love…
Periscope– Thank you…We love the hearts!! Catch us when you can!
PodLove: @PodernFamily #PodernFamily
With the PodernFamily you can find lots more awesome podcasts to enjoy!